palo alto: cutting great neck 2.0


tell me who i search for

22:43 / by the gloriously humble gadi cohen /



today
i fell back into the empty black womb of life.

if i try to find you
in the inner complexes of my mind
i will be lost.

if i try to search you,
each rising tide will only erase us
more, and mor, and mo, and m, and

each black night
will only fill our souls
to the brim.

like
a mug.

womb.

inside
i will not remember you.
i will not find you, i will not search you.

i will not need to.

i will forget you.

in the darkness,
putrid,
calmly cavernous,
i will have my fingers to search for,
and my breath
and my toes.

even there
i can be lost.
but only in the darkness.

not trapped
but saved
from searching
for you,

whoever you are.

thank you
for letting me forget .


0 loving replies:

Post a Comment